Production Assistant wanted
Noho is looking for a Production Assistant to join our busy, growing team. This is a full time, fixed term position and will appeal to someone looking to gain invaluable experience in a creative and dynamic company.
Duties of the role include:
– Answering phones, greeting visitors and guests
– Updating project schedules, maintaining project logs
– Managing and tracking music returns and image licenses
– Scheduling, planning and booking travel arrangements
– Supporting the Production Manager in any other tasks as deemed necessary
– General runner duties: shop runs/stationary/post office/kitchen maintenance
The successful candidate will
– Be extremely well organised with strong attention to detail
– Have excellent communication skills: written, spoken, & listening
– Be able to work to deadlines and juggle several tasks simultaneously
– Be able to think on their feet and problem-solve as the need arises
– Be flexible, resourceful, self-motivated and collaborative
An understanding of animation/digital media and an interest in history and heritage a plus.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE: 25.11.2015